Monday, June 18, 2007

movin on up with Stampin' Up!

Well, I finally did it! I found a great event job that pays more than my current job! And not only is it a great event job working with a company that is all about one of my favorite hobbies, but I will get to do a ton of traveling all over the US, Canada, New Zealand and Australia! Talk about a good break! I am sad to be leaving Redirect because I really like all of my coworkers and I've been here a while, but it was sort of a no-brainer... Anyway, I start the first of July, so feel free to celebrate on my behalf. ;)

In other news, I have become a guardian for the summer. My little 16 year old sister got in trouble and got sent up here to live with Amber and me as punishment. haha! We are having a good time with her, but it has been pretty hard. I'm not used to being responsible for someone else, especially not someone that isn't very trustworthy, doesn't have their own means of transportation or any money. It should turn out to be a fun summer. At least I will have some sort of perparation for motherhood. So, basically I spend all of my time either with Rob or my sisters just hanging out and enjoying the warm weather. I really hope winter never comes again...

No comments: