Saturday, September 23, 2006

welcome to my life...


I'm excited to finally join the world of blogging. Where should I start? ... Over the years I have learned that life is never what you expect it to be, I'm sort of stuck in between life's steps right now, just sort of hanging out until I figure out what I want to do with my life. I never thought I would be one of those people - an aimless wanderer. But, lately, that is exactly how I feel. I don't like my job, but I don't know what I would rather be doing. I am taking the LSAT in a week, but I don't think I want to go to law school. Salt Lake is okay, but I know I would probably be happier somewhere else. I just don't have the energy to move again... I want to figure all of this out, and I am going to write about it on this blog to keep me motivated...

A little bit about me: I was raised in a tiny town in southern Utah - and when I say tiny I mean tiny (pop. about 200). And boy, do I have some stories to tell about that... lol! I went to college in southern Utah as well, SUU to be exact, and they were the best 4 years of my life. From there I moved to DC, then to Iowa, then to Ohio, then back to DC, then to St. George, and now I'm in the great Salt Lake City. I love doing pretty much anything, especially if I'm doing it with some of my amazing friends. My friends are the biggest blessing in my life. I'm obsessed with movies, a movie buff if you will, I'm also obsessed with the dirty world of politics (it's my passion and I hope to get back into it soon), I love my family and all of their drama, traveling is the first thing I would do with a sudden and miraculous large amount of money, I would do anything for the people I love, I'm currently trying to spark an interest in advertising (mostly to please my boss), my iPod is filled with music varying from Frank Sinatra and Johnny Cash to J Lo, Eminem and Snow Patrol, I'm freaking hilarious (at least I think so anyway), and I'm finally convinced that my life is going to be great, despite the fact that it will never be what I had originally planned...

No comments: