Sunday, January 14, 2007

hectic

well, the new year started off with a bang! I don't feel like I have had time to breathe yet. we moved our office to the cottonwood corporate center this weekend. my catering business is taking off. I started my part time job with the event planner. the huntsman cancer event I am volunteering for is coming up. my mom is having surgery. I am working hard to squeeze in time with "the boy" whenever I can. and to top it all off, I found out last week that I have to move out of my apartment! that was quite a bombshell! I was finally convinced that I was settled. I was going to live here until I got married or bought a house... I didn't see this coming at all. so, I cried for a couple days and stayed up all night devouring craigs list, but I think everything is coming together. one of my friends needs a roommate at the same time I have to move out and the apartment is suitable, so thats the plan for now.

Its amazing what a full schedule like this can do to someone. Its been years since I have been this exhausted. but, at the same time, its been quite a while since I felt this fulfilled and happy. we'll see how long it lasts...

No comments: