Thursday, October 11, 2007

I've been tagged

Okay, Jaime tagged me. Enjoy!

Jobs I have had:

1. Dishwasher
2. Telemarketer
3. Waitress
4. Campaign Field Staff for him and him
5. Intern
6. Editorial/Production Assistant
7. Event Planner/Caterer


Movies I could watch over and over:

1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Spanglish
3. The Wedding Planner
4. The Count of Monte Cristo
5. Love Actually
6. Garden State
7. Marry Poppins/Beauty and the Beast

Favorite TV shows:

1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Brothers & Sisters
5. Iron Chef
6. Ace of Cakes
7. Prisonbreak

Favorite hobbies:

1. Interior Design
2. Cooking/Catering
3. Dr. Mario - N64
4. Movies/Music
5. Scrapbooking/Card Making
6. Travelling

Places I have lived:

1. Hanksville, UT
2. Cedar City, UT
3. Arlington, VA/Washington, DC
4. Fort Dodge and Storm Lake, IA
5. Columbus, OH
6. Alexandria, VA/Washington, DC
7. Ivins/St. George, UT
8. Salt Lake City, UT

Favorite foods: there are way too many, but here's a start

1. Sushi and Tempura
2. Pork Salad from Cafe Rio
3. Cheese and Crackers
4. Brie
5. Strawberries
6. Sweet Potatoes
7. Chocolate Souffle and BBQ Chopped Salad from CPK
8. Signature Salad from cosi
9. Phish Food by Ben and Jerry
10. Fresh baked bread

Places I'd rather be:

1. Washington, DC
2. Lake Powell
3. The Bahamas - oh, wait, I will be there in 3 days!
4. St. George
5. Snuggled up in a big, warm blanket
6. Hanging out with family

Web sites I visit:

1. marthastewart.com (for everything)
2. iTunes Store (does that count?)
3. foodnetwork.com
4. crateandbarrel.com
5. msnbc.com and nationaljournal.com (my old work)

Who I am tagging:

anyone and everyone that reads this! :)

1 comment:

jaimey said...

Christa, you are like my food idol. Seriously. I've started a list of the restaurants we need to go to . . . and I know it's not even near complete! :) I hope you're having an amazing time in the Bahamas!!