Friday, March 07, 2008

more top 5 movies

as I have been reminded by a few of you, I left out a lot of the movies that I watch over and over in my previous post. I should have made it a top ten list, I just didn't want to stray from my all-time top 5 theme. so, here is my list of all-time top 5 movies I left out of the prvious post, which listed movies I can, and do, watch over and over and over. they are:

1 - You've Got Mail
2 - Disney's Beauty and the Beast
3 - 13 Going on 30
4 - When Harry Met Sally
5 - Love, Actually

they're pretty good ones, right? I could also add Wedding Crashers, but I won't because the list would then by 6 movies long instead of 5. ok, next time I am picking an easier category to narrow down to 5!

on another note, I have recently become absolutely obsessed with Lost. do you watch it? it's amazing! I can't stop. I have been watching episodes for a week now and am already in the middle of season 2. not only do I love the story, but the guys are HOT HOT HOT! I mean, check them out!

sawyer

jack

sayid

mmm mmm good! if you haven't watched this show, do it! you can watch all four seasons on abc.com now. it's definitely worth the time it sucks out of your life.

1 comment:

Crawford Family said...

So I have yet to watch this show although everyone I know and their dog loves it... but I really wanted LIam to be named Sawyer but Chris thought it was just because of the hot character on Lost... jokes on him there is totally a Liam on the show to! I have no idea what he looks like I just thought it was ironic when my sister pointed that out. Nice post!