Sunday, July 27, 2008

July Playlist

For the past few months, Jaime, Erica and I have been doing a monthly CD swap. I think the songs that I put on my CD each month are very telling of where I stand and who I am right then, so I have decided to start posting them. The name for my CD this month is Just Breathe. It seems like I have muttered that phrase to myself several times the past few weeks and when I looked back on my playlist, the songs all fit. It's one of my favorite mixes I have ever made and I can imagine myself listening to it forever. I hope you all enjoy it as well.

1. Keep Breathing. Ingrid Michaelson
2. Broken Parts. Raining Jane
3. Chasing Pavements. ADELE
4. Angels On The Moon. Thriving Ivory
5. Back To Where I Was. Eric Hutchinson
6. New Slang. The Shins
7. What If you. Joshua Radin
8. Incline. Raining Jane
9. World Spins Madly On. The Weepies
10. See How I Run. Jessie Baylin
11. Go On, Say It. Blind Pilot
12. Hometown Glory. ADELE
13. Closer. Joshua Radin
14. Desperate Sails. Raining Jane
15. Here For Now. Ani DiFranco
16. Be Be Your Love. Rachael Yamagata
17. Backyard. Guster
18. In The Deep. Bird York
19. Whiskey Lullaby. Brad Paisley

1 comment:

Dana Hewitt said...

Wait a tic, how do you know Raining Jane? Were you still at SUU when they came?