Friday, November 14, 2008

new look for a new beginning


I redecorated my room! finally! it's been 4 years since the last time I gave it a whirl. I found this duvet at West Elm, and fell in love with it instantly. my next step was to get white sheets and paint my bed black. I still have a lot to do, but it's looking good so far. and it all came together just as a huge change came about in my life. I got news just yesterday that I was selected as the newest Creative Training Coordinator in the Demonstrator Training department at Stampin' Up! I moved up to the third floor before I left yesterday, and will begin on Monday. I won't be planning events anymore, but I will be training at some of them. first stop is Orlando in January. wish me luck! this position will be fun, but also challenging. my creativity is going to be put to the test as I will be designing most of the projects we teach our demonstrators or use as examples in our publications and on our website. the best part is that I will be up on the third floor where most of my friends are. so, let the good times begin!

3 comments:

Dezaree said...

How cool is that? Good for you! You deserve it!

Lisa said...

Hey I had no idea. It will be sad that your not on the second floor anymore:( Good Luck with you new job!

Crawford Family said...

looks nice!!!