Thursday, November 27, 2008

thankful thursday


it's Thanksgiving! I'm down in southern Utah with the fam, and couldn't be happier about it. I can't help but think about all the blessings I have in my life. who doesn't do that on Thanksgiving? so, here are some of the things on my list:

* my family. I don't know what I would do without them. we are closer than most families, and I don't say that lightly. have you ever watched Brothers & Sisters? we are close like that, but the flip side is that we have that much drama in our lives too. maybe more. it's all good though. we get through it all together and there's no better way to deal with it.

* my job. I couldn't be more grateful for a job than I am right now. I know several people that have been unemployed far too long and still don't have any leads. and not only am I simply employed, but it's by one of the best companies ever to work for. work is fun, and everyone in the office is too.

* my faith. the good part about losing your faith is finding it again. for those of you that have experienced it, I'm sure you know exactly what I am talking about. it's indescribable.

* my friends. no matter how old I get I will always need good friends. and I have some amazing ones. I don't make new friends easily, and that makes me even more grateful for the ones that have stuck around over the years. I couldn't have asked for better friends.

what more could anyone ask for?

No comments: