Saturday, March 21, 2009

I love PF

so, I joined a gym last month. Planet Fitness. I love it! I've never worked out in an actual gym before. I was always too self-conscious to work out where other people could see me do it. but, I have to say that it's actually pretty fun. I go several times a week and have lost 14 pounds so far. go me! I'm also a little bit more tan than before. (heehee). PF offers free tanning to it's black card members. this way I can look better, feel better, and not have to worry about my winter whiteness. anyway, if you are considering a gym, I definitely recommend this one. I couldn't have chosen a better place to work on the year of CHRISTA.

2 comments:

JoDee :*) said...

Hi!! I feel that way about gyms, nervous! My husband thinks they are so awesome! He is happy to finally have a good one to go to. I would love the tanning too! Congratulations and Good Luck! Stick with it. Exercise is so important!

Love you!

Jacque said...

PF sounds awesome! and you're doing so great! i'm loving my gym, too, although they don't offer tanning, and i could use a good tan right about now! can't wait 'til our beach trip. we're both going to be so beautiful! ;)