Saturday, April 04, 2009

project round-up

I haven't posted much of anything lately, and to be honest it has mostly been because of laziness. :) so, here is my first attempt at catching up. here are some of the projects I have made the past few months (the ones I can share anyway).




I made these pages for training videos at work. the top one (with the beautiful pics of the crawford family) was for a stencil video, and the next one (with the adorable picture of my niece Nynaeve) was for a bow-tying video.






These are all samples I made for our Leadership conference back in January. those were challenging stamp sets.


This is a gift basket I made for a friend who had been really sick for a while. It's filled with all of his favorite things. yeah, it was pretty sweet of me if I do say so myself.
and this is the card I made last night for my awesome sister, Amber. today is her 26th birthday! she liked it, I think.

so, yes, I LOVE my job! let's all pray for me. come on! I know you want to. for those of you that don't know, my company is going through major lay-offs over the next couple weeks. there is a pretty high chance that I could lose my job. this has caused more stress in my life than I think I've ever felt. I have been getting headaches and really tight and sore muscles in my neck and back. I have been clenching my jaw so hard at night that it has caused pain up my jaw and into my ear. my dentist gave me a night guard to wear, so hopefully that will help. but, seriously - your prayers are needed too. my plan has been to retire from this company, so losing it already would be awful!
Thanks y'all!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Christa, you are so talented. All those cards and the pages are so so so cute! I wish I was that creative! And I'll definitely keep you in my prayers. Good luck with everything. Love ya!