Wednesday, January 13, 2010

best songs of 09

with the new year comes my best songs of the year playlist. it's been a good one, and some of the most amazing people I have ever met brought some of these songs into my life. hopefully this list cd will bring me memories for years to come. I promise to write about some of those memories in my next post.

christa's best of '09 playlist:

1. Burises. Chairlift
2. Mushaboom. Feist
3. VCR. The xx
4. Son's Gonna Rise. Citizen Cope
5. Defying Gravity. Glee
6. Put Your Record On. Megan Joy
7. The Fear You Won't Fall. Joshua Radin
8. Us. Regina Spektor
9. The Chain. Ingrid Michaelson
10. If It Kills Me. Jason Mraz
11. Yellow Rose. Christopher Jak
12. Pablo Picasso. Citizen Cope
13. Another Kind of Green. John Mayer
14. In My Arms. Plumb
15. Beautiful World. Colin Hay
16. Soldier. Ingrid Michaleson
17. To Make You Feel My Love. Kris Allen
18. Bitter Heart. Zee Avi
19. Lovely Tonight. Joshua Radin
20. You Don't Know Me. Ben Folds
21. When You Love Somebody. Fruit Bats
22. She's Got You High. Mumm-Ra
23. I Gotta Feelin'. Black Eyed Peas

enjoy!!

No comments: