Tuesday, September 28, 2010

grand canyon road trip!

back in May I took a drive to the Grand Canyon and Phoenix with Brad so he could check out the law school at ASU. we left in the evening and drove all night to the Grand Canyon and watched the sunrise. it was amazing! I still can't believe I never made it there until I was 29. so sad... I can't wait to go again and see much more of it.


Jaime met up with us in Phoenix and we hooked up with Jacque and went to their favorite sushi restaurant - Ra. soooo good! it was my second time there and I hope to go again. hopefully with the same awesome peeps.



we ran into a storm on the way home and I took this amazing pic from the car somewhere between Phoenix and Flagstaff.


it was a pretty awesome trip. and Brad loved it so he lives there now. very bittersweet. time to start planning a trip to visit!

No comments: