Tuesday, May 13, 2008

when life hands you lemons...


...squirt the juice in the eyes of your enemies! I may never actually do something like that, but there's something about happy bunny sayings that comfort me when my life is overflowing with lemons. this may seem a little twisted to you, I know happy bunny isn't appealing, but my family gets it. we could laugh for hours at these distasteful stickers. think what you will, but we all have thoughts like these at one point or another. I have always wished I could be like happy bunny and just say them with a big smile on my face. like, the other day when a girl cut me off, almost hit me, and then decided to take it out on me by honking, flipping me off and then riding my ass dangerously close all the way up Bangerter. I wanted nothing more than to calm her down by saying something inappropriate with a big smile on my face. or would it have been appropriate in that situation? either way, we both know that I will never do something like that. instead, I live vicariously through happy bunny and it lightens my mood. here are a few more of my favorite lines. enjoy!
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy
I hear the other ucky people calling you
Look how nice I am not laughing at your dumbness
Is ass your real name?
Run along and die now
Just not a shit giver I guess
It's cute how you think I'm listening
It's sad your mom dresses you like that
Like the world needs more drama queens
I'll be nicer when you're smarter

and then Erica introduced me to JunkMail Greetings which is even better!! be afraid, I make cards and I might start using these as templates.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Those Happy Bunny sayings are great. The link with the cards are pretty funny too.

B-radley said...

This was a really funny post. I really like the You're ugly and that is sad one. They make me laugh too.