Sunday, May 25, 2008

all time top 5 MEN

ok, the moment you have all been waiting for has finally arrived. I have compiled my list of all time top 5 beautiful men. enjoy!

5 - Scott Speedman. I fell in love with him in Felicity. I think I was one of the only girls that was happy that Felicity and Ben ended up together. he stole my heart and I continue to stalk him in all of the B List movies he has been in since, like xXx: State of the Union. come on Scott, you can do better! let's hope The Strangers can top that.


4 - Josh Holloway. as I have mentioned before, Lost is an amazing show. on my list of favorite Lost things, is Josh Holloway, or Sawyer. when I first started watching the show I hated him. he was arrogant, stubborn and mean. but he slowly grows on you and you start to respect him. then you feel close to him, bonded if you will, and before you know it, he is the hottest man alive and you dream about him every night. yes, he is hot hot hot, and now it looks like he is going to become the leader on the island now that Jack is getting off. I can't resist a man with authority. and yes, he is so hot I couldn't narrow it down to less than these two beautiful pictures.

3 - Patrick Dempsey. as ashamed as I am to admit it, I have never seen Can't Buy Me Love. so, I don't have a nerdy preconception of him. the first thing I remember about him is Sweet Home Alabama, which is one of my all time top 5 movies. he is dreamy. the writers for Grey's Anatomy are genious. McDreamy is the best way to describe him. being able to work under him at Seattle Grace might even be motivation enough for me to go to med school! come on! isn't that picture unbelievably sexy?

2 - Christian Bale. I had never paid much attention to him until Batman Begins. he definitely caught my attention there. dang! raise your hand if you can't wait for The Dark Knight? that's right. I knew all of your hands were up. it looks amazing! Christian Bale is definitely my favorite Batman. and who can forget him in The Prestige, 3:10 to Yuma, and The New World? he is a beautiful, beautful man.


1 - and that brings us to NUMBER ONE. Will Smith. he should have more than two pics, but I'll try not to overwhelm all of you. it's his personality that puts him over the top for me. he reminds me of my high school sweetheart, and a guy I had a crush on my sophomore year of college. so adorable. he was even hot when he was playing Will on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. he is ubnelievably hot in Bad Boys, Bad Boys II, and Enemy of the State, adorable in The Legend of Bagger Vance and The Pursuit of Happyness, and amazing in Ali. and if you haven't seen I Am Legend, do it! Will Smith alone on the screen, sometimes shirtless for two hours. it's totally worth it! oh yeah, and I found out that he and Jada have an open marriage, so I guess I can keep him at the top of my list of celebrities I am allowed to get with. haha! come on Will, you know you want me!

4 comments:

Crawford Family said...

Haaa You have nailed it!I have loved Christian Bale since Newsies. Because of this and my insanly jealous personality I HATE Kirsten Dunst (she plays Amy in Little Women and even though another actress plays the grown up version of her, as chris pointed out recenlty, who ends up with Laurie, I sitll hate her). We shoudl get together and watch Patrick Dempsey be nerdy I bet he is still gorgeous!

B-radley said...

Weird how I was left off the list....momentary lapse of judgement I assume?

Lisa said...

Dang those are some might Hot Men. Great List!

Cefalo Family said...

Hi Christa it's Andra. Found your blog through other blogs. I have to say I got hooked to Felicity from my old roommate. I loved Scott Speedman he is so hot. The only bad thing I have to say is he starting talking really breathy at by the end of the show. I think I can overlook that. :)