Wednesday, December 17, 2008

december playlist

with everything that is going on this month, I have often felt like I am watching my life from afar. kind of like a movie. and every good movie has an even better soundtrack, right? right! so, here is the playlist that has been in the background during all of the change and good times I have experienced in November and December.

Lucky. Jason Mraz featuring Colbie Caillat
Breathe Me. Sia
I'd Rather Be With You. Joshua Radin
Hallelujah. Jeff Buckley
More Time. Needtobreathe
This Year's Love. David Gray
Favor. Rocco DeLuca & The Burden
Morningtime. Sarah Dashew
Lay It On The Line. Rebekah LeBeau
How Am I To Be. The Watson Twins
Begin To Cry. Christopher Jak
Falling or Flying. Grace Potter & the Notwist
New Day's Dawn. The Wilshires
Where I Stood. Missy Higgins
How Can I Keep From Singing. SHeDAISY
Wintersong. Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson
Song For a Winter's Night. Sarah McLachlan

No comments: