Sunday, December 28, 2008

jaime's married!!!

Jaime and Jim were married on December 20th in the Mesa, AZ, temple. It was a beautiful day. I feel so special to have been a part of it. I loved being by Jaime's side through the whole process, and helping get it all together. I think it turned out pretty darn well. Check out the photographer's slideshow here. She did an amazing job!

I will look back on this day forever with lots of emotion. Saying goodbye to Jaime was really hard, but I was also filled to the brim with happiness for her. She found an amazing guy and they will have a really great life. I loved getting to know Jaime's family. They are welcoming, sweet and lots of fun. I hope I get to see them again someday. I love you Jaime! Thanks for letting me be a part of your big day.




3 comments:

Jacque said...

you did an amazing job, christa! the reception was beautiful! and we love you, too!

jaimey said...

Christa... You are just precious! I just love you so much, and I was so grateful to have you there with me for my wedding and all the fun planning beforehand. You kept me sane and focused and from crying too soon too much! :) What would I ever do without you?? I don't know! I don't want to know! :) I miss you and love you!!

Anonymous said...

Christa, you made Jaim's wedding so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your talents and for being such a wonderful friend to jaim. You are great! :D

jani (jaime's other sister ;)
:D