Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm goin' to DisneyLand!!!

I'd been home for about 4 days when it was time to get back in the saddle and head to San Diego to see Jaime. we drove through the night, which scared the crap out of me, but I had Brad and my bestest cousin ever, Sheldon, to help me out. it was a long drive. we got there at 8 AM and immediately went to sleep for until around 1. then we went to Mission Beach. it was beautiful!






The next day we went to DisneyLand!!! my first time ever. and it was amazing! I can't wait to go back. we didn't have to wait for any rides at all. January is the best time to go, for reals.

the next day Jaime's dad took us to an amazing restaurant on Coronado. we had the best lobster bisque I have ever tasted! the view was amazing. we took these fun pics:



then we went back to good ole' Mission Beach. the water was FREEZING, but the sun was warm. besides the seagul pooping on my beach towel, it was a perfect day! after laying out and going numb in the water and watching the awesome roller skaters perform on the sidewalk, we went up to a little restaurant called Cane's on a roof with an awesome view of the ocean. pretty dang good food too!




that night we played rockband till the crack of dawn! we are superstars! Jaime can even play the drums with her feet!


we had a great time! thanks so much, Jaime! can't wait to see you again. seriously, is there a more perfect place than San Diego? you don't have to ask me twice to go!

2 comments:

Jacque said...

looks like so much fun! i'm so happy you had your first disneyland experience and didn't have to wait in lines! we took cohen last summer and were in line for like 2 1/2 hours just to go on the nemo submarine ride! ack! i love that restaurant my dad took you to. sooo yummy. livin' vicariously through you, girl! ;)

Crawford Family said...

Man! I want to go to disneyland. I LOVE coronado. My best friends grandma lived there and would tell us scary stories about the hotel Del when we would sleep over. You totally drove through San Clemente (where I grew up) on your way to Disneyland.... seriously you have it rough lately. Maybe you should take a little down time here in CW!!!