Sunday, January 25, 2009

Leadership

because of my new position at work, I was able to attend our annual Leadership conference in Orlando. it was so weird being there in my new position, but definitely great. I got to produce some of our classes for some of our best presenters and demonstrators, put up samples and displays, and work at check-in. we had time to go out every night and it was tons of fun. we took a lot of silly pictures, went to City Walk and played around at Margarittaville, visited the upside-down building (I can't remember what that was...), ate cheese fries at Johnny Rocket's, and spent too much money. I love my new co-workers! you should all be jealous of me.


the best part was that we went to DisneyWorld!! I had never been there or DisneyLand, and we had half a free day on Saturday. we hopped in a cab (which turned out to be a death cab!) and headed to the happiest place on earth. it was SO much fun! we didn't have to wait longer than 10 minutes for any of the rides either. best. time. ever. I could barely wait 6 days to be in DisneyLand!! that's right - both parks in one week!

No comments: