Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I hate snow... I love snow... I hate snow

I hate snow. always have. I especially hate driving in it. there was a blizzard this morning... that was a treat. but, the problem is that it is so darn beautiful. the street I live on looks exactly like this picture right after it snows... so gorgeous! so as soon as I am done cursing the snow I get in my car, start driving and immediately begin doubting my disdain for the heavenly white flakes softly falling all around me. but, thats just it, it is only pretty to look at. I hate how cold and wet it is, I hate how scary it is to drive in it (I get headaches from the tension), I hate skiing, snowboarding, etc. but the view from my office is amazing! I can see the mountains both east and west, downtown, and a huge valley full of trees, a golf course, canyons, etc. even when it snows, and it is all covered in white, a glimpse to my right can mean endless staring and distraction from working. man, I can't wait until Spring. I actually LOVE rain. I love to see the world coming alive again. and I have a front row seat to it all. ...but, that is too far away. lets focus on something a bit closer. I can't wait until next Tuesday! yay! that is when Rob will be back, and hopefully he will save me from going to yet another family get together alone... :)

No comments: