Thursday, February 08, 2007

i heart scrubs


scrubs is the BEST SHOW EVER! I am very disappointed that I only recently discovered it. I have been seriously missing out. well, I mean, I always knew about it, but never watched it until a few months ago. and now I can't get enough of it! zach braff is at the top of my celebrity crush list, but he has been since Garden State. I think my recent obsession with scrubs secured him for quite a while though. and hey, he said he would marry me on myspace... ;) anyway, life is crazy busy lately, with my full time job, catering, my part time job, my church calling, my charity volunteer work, my apartment search, and trying to keep some sort of a social life, so finding time to sit down and watch scrubs is what I look forward to. if I am home and it is on, I can't talk myself out of taking a breather, sitting down and watching it. if you don't watch it, I beg you to reconsider, you must give it a chance, you will not be disappointed!

No comments: