Friday, April 18, 2008

what I would rather be doing

I have been stuck in bed with strep throat all week. it has been awful. I would lay there, miserable and bored out of my mind thinking of all the things I would rather be doing. that is when I remembered a post I wrote way back when I started this blog. it gives you a pretty good list of all the things I would have rather been doing this week. take a look!

on top of that, it was my birthday this week and I missed all the festivities that were planned for me at work. I also missed two appreciation meals at work. could it have been a worse week to get sick?? I did have some good times though, and my friends and family made my birthday amazing. they helped me forget that I turned 27! as soon as I have some energy I will fill you all in.

No comments: