Sunday, July 12, 2009

june playlist - no goodbyes

have I declared my love for music lately? I LOVE MUSIC. couldn't live without it. number one on my list for being wrecked on a deserted island? my iPod. hands down. these past few months have been lonely, with all the goodbyes and everything. so, this playlist has fast become my BFF. it got me through. I'm out of the woods and looking toward a once again bright future. maybe it can be there for you too.

no goodbyes
1. Dreamer. Kari Kimmel
2. Half Acre. Hem
3. Lovely Tonight. Joshua Radin
4. Rise Up. Diane Birch
5. Since You've Been Around. Rosie Thomas
6. Turn To Stone. Ingrid Michaelson
7. Somebody Loved. The Weepies
8. Such Great Heights. Iron & Wine
9. Leaving You. Corey Crowder
10. The Part Where You Let Go. Hem
11. All Love. Ingrid Michaelson
12. Where The Road Meets the Sun. Katie Herzig & Matthew Perryman Jones
13. Avalanche. Marie Digby
14. Yellow Rose. Christopher Jak
15. It Don't Matter to the Sun. Rosie Thomas
16. Someone Else's Life. Joshua Radin
17. Magic. Colbie Caillat
18. I Feel It All. Feist
19. A Case of You. Joni Mitchell
20. I Gotta Feelin. The Black Eyes Peas

1 comment:

jaimey said...

I love this CD. I've been listening to it over and over. You make a mean playlist, missy. Yes you do! :D