Thursday, August 27, 2009

recent craftiness

I played around with the oreo balls that my sister is so famous for and made chocolate peanut butter balls. they were amazing!!! like I have said before, chocolate and peanut butter are a match made in heaven, this recipe confirms that for any of you that doubted me. I'm no photographer, but they look delicious, right? It's way easy to make too! here's the recipe:

1 package Nutter Butters
1 box cream cheese
1/2 c peanut butter

mix all together in a food processor until smooth. roll into balls and dip in melted almond bark. let cool on wax paper and enjoy!

I also made this for Amber. I can't remember why but, the colors are her favorite. they are clothes pin magnets for her fridge.

and last but not least, here are the last two cards I have done for card club. very simple, but I like them. sorry the last one is so dark!


1 comment:

Jon and Aim said...

You totally have more talent in your little pinkie than I have in my entire body!!