Wednesday, August 05, 2009

today's breakfast

I had one of my favorite breakfasts today - raspberry yogurt cornmeal pancakes. I just have to share the recipe with everyone. why keep something this yummy all to myself??

raspberry yogurt cornmeal pancakes
1 box jiffy cornbread mix
1 cup raspberry yogurt (or whatever flavor you prefer)
2 eggs
1/4 c vegetable oil

when you cook these, the heat should be medium low. they take a little longer too cook, burn easily, and don't really rise. I eat them with butter and maple syrup and it's delicious! let me know if any of you try them.

1 comment:

jaimey said...

Keep the recipes coming! I love them. I also love that you actually make breakfast. I'm still not much of a breakfast person . . . but you make me want to be one. And that's special, Christa. Special, special. :)