Monday, August 31, 2009

all time top 5 power songs

When I work out, when I'm going through a break-up, when I'm having a down day, when I'm on the road and really tired, when I've had a fight, or when I'm headed to an interview or other life-altering situations, I need me some power music. And I need it loud. Really loud so I can sing at the top of my lungs. These are the top five power songs I listen to in those moments.

1. No Man's Woman. Sinead O'Connor
2. Talk To Me Now. Ani DiFranco
3. Soldier. Ingrid Michaelson
4. Leave. The Swell Season
5. Scream. Michael Jackson

Yes, those are the best. But, there are several others that just missed the list. They are all on my new power song playlist.

Right Through You. Alanis Morissette
Respect. P!nk
Not Ready To Make Nice. Dixie Chicks
Stronger. Kanye West
Mercy. Duffy
Lose Yourself. Eminem
Holla Back Girl. Gwen Stefanie
Closer To Fine. Indigo Girls
Give Me One Reason. Tracy Chapman
Don't Stop Believin'. Journey
Gel. Collective Soul
F***k You. Lily Alan
Since You've Been Gone. Kelly Clarkson
Stupid Girl. P!nk
Headstrong. Trapt

No comments: