Tuesday, April 10, 2007

the best part of waking up


I am a smell person. a smell can change my mood, evoke memories - good or bad, alter my thoughts. I had never found a laundry detergent that satisfied my need for pleasant smelling fabric, and I have always been disappointed about that. until now... I know this seems like paid advertising, but I assure you this is of my own free will. I LOVE the new Gain Joyful Expressions - Apple Mango Tango. I bought it last week and have been obsessively washing everything in my house. I am NOT a morning person, but my bed now smells of it and so do my towells, and let me tell you - it helps! so, anyway, if you are a smell person you should definitely try it. ...I'm worried about tomorrow morning though. I turn 26 tomorrow. I don't think the Apple Mango Tango smell of my sheets, my clothes and my towell are going to be enough to get me out of bed in the morning. I have never been effected by a birthday like this before. I am officially freaking out! I am not ready to be 26! I am having this impulse to flee. I just can't decide where. Park City to a nice hotel room and a jacuzzi? St. George to the spa and a free bed at my dad's? Vegas to the strip and my best friend's house? Flaming Gorge to the mountains and lakes? or will I just lie in my bed in a comatose state all weekend? we'll see what the day brings...

No comments: