Wednesday, April 25, 2007

just ahead...

I got a call on Thursday night with the best news I had heard in a LONG time. Steve invited me to go to his family's cabin at Strawberry Reservoir with him for the weekend! It was actually pretty much what I had been praying for for a few days! it was so great! I really needed some time to just chill and relax and ignore my cell phone. and it is so beautiful up there! look at how cute we are too! we had a great time.

so, I have a lot to look forward to lately! things aren't exactly a bowl of cherries right now, but in about 2 weeks I am catering another wedding. this time its a lunch and I'm very excited! then two weeks after that I get to assist with a very high profile 2-day wedding here at Red Butte Gardens. Martha Stewart Weddings is going to be here photographing it! I can't wait! a couple days later is little Sam Crawford's first birthday party! yay! I can't wait to see them! my most favorite people in the world will finally be here to visit for a few weks. then the weekend after that is my cousin's wedding, and he is marrying my friend from college that I set him up with, so that will be fun, and then the next day we are driving to Seattle for a few days to see my sister and her new baby and we will be stopping in Idaho to see some relatives we haven't seen in a while. so, it should be a fun month! but, my sister's baby is breech, so she has to have a c-section on May 7. she and my mom are upset about it, and my mom is flying out there the day before and staying for a week, but I'm sure it will be fine. I'm just sad that I have to wait almost 3 weeks to see them.

my housing situation is still up in the air. my landlord might actually want us to stay for another year now, instead of selling the house. which would be nice because I HATE moving, but on the other hand, I would love to move into a bigger better place. especially with more kitchen space... and my lease ends the end of May, so those few days could turn out to be a disaster. so, we'll see what happens. anyway, I can't wait to be an aunt! I'm too old not to be one!

No comments: