Thursday, April 12, 2007

so this is how it feels to be 26


wow... I am 26 years old. yesterday was a pretty good day actually. I'm not going to lie, I was freaked. I wanted to flee. but, it turned out to be a pretty good day thanks to my unbelievably amazing friends and family! my co-workers took me out for sushi for lunch! YUMMY! I had been craving it for a while. and Jamie gave me a spider plant! then Rob "kidnapped" me from work for an hour later that afternoon and took me out for a drink. that was fun. when I got home my sister had gifts for me to open and cake! I get an angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream every year... I felt like a kid again. then, after spending a couple hours talking on the phone to the tons of people that called I went to Johnny Carino's for dinner with Steve, his new beau Brandon and Amber. I love the bottomless Italian sodas! and our hot waiter gave me free tiramisu for my birthday dessert! YUMMY! so, yeah, all in all it was a good day and the thought of being an old maid didn't even cross my mind. look at all that food! I should never eat again! wow...

No comments: