Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I like to move it move it

ok, so you all know how much I hate moving. ever since I moved to salt lake I have been talking about how badly I want to find somewhere in the valley to settle down. but, still, every time I move I find somewhere to keep all my moving boxes because I just have a hunch that I am going to need them again soon. ...we have only been in our apartment for 4 months. last week my grandparents called. they have been having a hard time selling their house in magna and have had to take it off the market. they have some concerns about that, of course. like, will it be vandalized, will the pipes freeze, etc? so, they asked us if we would be interested in moving in for a while until the market gets better and they can try to sell it again. we are happy to help out, but not so happy about moving... and to magna. it will be nice to be in a big house and have some space. the commute won't be fun, and there isn't much around, but we are going to make the best of it. so, in two weeks, we will be the newest residents of magna, utah. for all of you that think magna is too far away, you best be getting over it. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will like Magna. It is a great place to live. It may have a bad reputation, but thats just to keep snobs from moving in.

Dezaree said...

I am sorry that you have to keep moving. I will be feeling your pain in May. I hate moving as well. It bites. But....we will be moving to slc, so we need to get together.