Thursday, January 17, 2008

resloutions

I am proud to report that I achieved ALL of my resolutions for 2007!! for those of you that don't recall, I resolved to get two stamps on my passport, get a full-time event job, work on getting my catering business going, and improve my monetary situation. yep, that's right! I did all of those things! so, I decided to set a few resolutions this year, but keep them a little more simple. after all, I deserve a year off. ;)

drumroll please... and my resolutions are:

1 - send a hand-stmaped birthday card to everyone in my extended family on time. I actually started this tonight, and sent off the first card to my cousin Jared.

2 - go to Disney Land (or Disney World). I am tired of being the only person in the world that hasn't gone. so, that's it, I'm going!

3 - take a trip to DC and Williamsburg with my youngest brother and sister. we have been talking about this for over two years, it's about time we did it.

easy enough, right? wish me luck and I will keep you all updated throughout the year.

2 comments:

Crawford Family said...

That third resolution is the best ever!!! You better do it while housing is super cheap--- FREE!!! Plus we know lots of people who look close enough to you to "borrow" their CW pass so thats free too! Get that resolution done first!

jaimey said...

love your resolutions, christa. and i love that you want to go to disneyland!! i will go with you, any day, any time. disneyland is one of my all-time favorite places ever. i already have a list of things you need to do while there, the top of which is: 1) ride space mountain as many times as possible. 2) have a churro. 3) ride pirates and sing "yo ho, yo ho" for the following hour. see what i mean?? disneyland and i are very close. :)