Monday, January 28, 2008

fun times

wow, it was an eventful week! although I didn't get to go to Park City and stalk celebrities, I did go to two Sundance films here in Salt Lake. we saw Absurdistan and A Raisin in the Sun (you can watch this Feb. 25 on ABC). they were both really great. I love Sundance! we went to dinner both nights too, of course. one of my new favorite restaurants is The Paris Bistro on 15th and 15th. the food was amazing! I had the butternut squash ravioli. it was topped with toasted hazelnuts and a tasty cream sauce. we also had the wild mushroom tartine and a cheese and pear appetizer. I wish I had written down the name of the cheese because it was amazing. for dessert we had the molten chocolate cake and banana nutella crepes. yummy! I definitely recomend The Paris Bistro.

we moved this weekend. Brett and Rachel came up to help. it is always fun having them around. I never laugh more than I do when I'm with them. it was a full two day's work, and we had adventures almost losing furniture on the freeway. but, here we are, the newest residents of Magna. I am going to love living in this house. I hope we don't have to move again any time soon.

saturday night, after an exhausting day of playing mover, we went to There Will Be Blood. it was a great movie! well, it was slow and long, and there were a few music selections and cinemetography moves that weren't appealing, but overall it was GREAT! Daniel Day Lewis did an amazing job. the story was intense and intriguing. I would definitely watch it again.

and then tonight I went to my first Jazz game! it was a great game. they beat the Spurs. this is quickly becoming quite a rivalry. the Spurs beat the Jazz out of the playoffs last year, so it was a great victory. it was an exciting game.

now I am exhausted and have a full busy week ahead of me. wish me luck!

No comments: