Wednesday, November 14, 2007

restaurant reviews - buca di beppo

we went to Buca di Beppo last night. the food was amazing, and we also had a fun waiter who happened to be hot as well. :) I talked Jaime into giving him her number, but I will let her tell you that story...

we had the warm tomato spinach salad, and my mouth is watering just thinking about it! we also tried the gnocchi, chicken marsala, and eggplant parmigiana. they were all to die for! and the spumoni - well, it's the best I've ever had. I need to know what they put in their chocolate sauce. so, if you haven't been, make sure that is where you go next time you are craving Italian.

on another note, I'm driving a rental car again. my car is finally getting a new bumper and they put me in a 2008 Saturn Vue in the meantime. people have got to stop rear-ending me! my car is damaged and my rental car is awesome. I want a new car!! I can't have one, so the temptation must stop.

1 comment:

jaimey said...

Hee hee, I had almost forgotten about my experience with the hot waiter guy. Ha ha! I will definitely write a posting about that . . . and I will add my praises here for Buca. The salad: amazing. The spumoni: divine. The eggplant and chicken and gnocchi: tasty goodness. And the enormous spoons: perfect. :) And of course, Sam, the waiter: mighty attractive. It was well worth the billion dollars we spent, ha ha. :)